- Waited out in the cold for hours
- Met up with some really awesome friends from tumblr
- Made a scene (several, actually) in line, a few of which were themed with fake blood I brought.
- Was one of the first two hundred or so let in.
- Rocked out to MCR, right in the mosh pit.
This’ll get too intense if I don’t just do highlights now.
- Got splashed with beer.
- Got covered in Frank Iero’s water.
- Drank from his bottle
- Held off about 2,000 fans at once the entire night.
- Probably beat up about 2 jagoffs trying to ruin everyone’s fun.
- Got separated from friends as each song passed.
- Fought our way towards the front.
- GOT TO FRONT ROW [b/c i was 1/2 naked & covered in sweat)
- Fought against/for people, and almost fainted several times.
- Got smiled at by Gerard*
*I was starting to pass out then, and he saw me, smiled, and did some weird head nod that seemed to say “Hang in there, you’re doin’ good!”
- Got pulled out by security (I was wearing no shirt) after they played “Helena”.
- Tried to give Frank my shirt [unsuccessful].
- Got a drink and listened to “Cancer”.
- Friends regrouped.
SEEING MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE TONIGHT WITH CARLOS, PATCH, BRI, and SOME OTHER FRIENDS!!
SO FUCKING EXCITED YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW I MIGHT COMBUST
We need to unite as the Tumblr MCRmy of Chicago!! I wanna see some fucking Killjoys on April 15th and make some new friends!
If you live in Chicago or the surrounding area, or are attending the show at the Aragon Ballroom! We need to do somethin about it!
I’d say paint two blue bands on your arm and have your URL somewhere visible, yeah?
i just realized this as i was making babies with people, and it’s so weird.
i guarantee once you see the mix, you’ll be checking the actual pics back and forth.